So, you’re looking for monthly parking in Denver? Whether you’re looking to find a better monthly parking spot, or you’re just starting to park downtown, you need to learn about your options.
Given Denver monthly parking spots average $190, you’ll certainly want to do some research before you commit. To help you get started, we’ve created a step by step guide to finding monthly parking. Now let’s get into hacking the Denver monthly parking system.
To avoid making phone calls and walking from garage to garage, the fastest way to find a spot is to book online. Use SpotHero to compare monthly parking rates and reserve a spot online.
If you’re short on time and don’t want to call around, we’ve highlighted the neighborhoods with the best rates available for booking online.
Here are the most affordable parking facilities in each Manhattan neighborhood:
|Neighborhood||Monthly Parking Rate||Reservation Link||Address|
|LoDo||$75||Book Now!||1555 Blake St|
|Central Business District||$175||Book Now!||1552 Curtis St|
|Downtown||$110||Book Now!||500 13th St|
|Cherry Creek||$75||Book Now!||245 Columbine St|
|Capitol Hill||$160||Book Now!||1422 N Downing St|
|Murray Hill||$325||Book Now!||148 E 33rd St|
Before you get started, here’s some background information if you’re looking to save money.
1. Be flexible about location to save up to $100 – The monthly parking options are Denver are fairly close to one another. If saving money is a priority for you, there are less expensive options within blocks of other monthly parking garages and lots.
Consider looking in a 5-block radius of your ideal location for the best luck at getting a lower rate.
2. Don’t pay for more access than you need – If you don’t use your car every day, don’t pay for a monthly parking spot with unlimited ‘in and out’ access. There are usually different rates for different access levels. Ask your parking provider about discounts for infrequent use. We recommend negotiating here.
3. Ask about timing discounts – If your parking needs are the opposite of most people in the area, you might be able to get a discount from the garage.
For example, if you live downtown, where many people drive to work, but you only need parking during nights and weekends, you might be able to get a cheaper monthly rate. It never hurts to ask!
4. Book a spot online – To make sure you’re getting the best Denver monthly parking deal and saving time, we recommend comparing your options with an online parking service. Many of the spots listed online are already discounted, and their location and accessibility are also described online.
If you are particular about certain amenities for your monthly parking spot, it’s worth putting in a bit of extra research to make sure you get it right. To make it easier for you, we address two important amenities below: self park garages and covered parking.
We understand that for some people, driving your own car is important. Especially for a monthly parking spot that you’ll be using for a while.
We did some research and here are 3 garages in Denver that let you park your own car, and have monthly parking:
FEATURED INDOOR GARAGE – 249 15th StreetMonthly Rate: $210 | Book Now >>
To save you some time, we made a list of our favorite resources for finding monthly parking deals in Denver. Check them out here:
- SpotHero Denver – Looking for a monthly parking garage in NYC? Compare options and book a spot on this online platform.
- SP+ Parking – As one of the largest national parking companies, SP+ has plenty of monthly parking options in Denver.
- Craigslist – Individuals and parking companies alike will list monthly parking spots on Craigslist. Take a look.
- Reddit – Check out what other locals’ tips and experiences have been finding monthly parking in Denver.
- Yelp – Curious what other people have to say about their NYC monthly parking garages? Read some Yelp reviews here.
- Denver Hourly, Monthly Parking-Garage Rates Top U.S. Average – Denver Business Journal
If you do prefer the good old fashion method of picking up the phone, here are the companies you can call for a quote near your desired parking location.
Company Website Phone SP+ http://denverparking.spplus.com/Monthly-Parking.html (303) 292-1953 Colorado Convention Center http://denverconvention.com/ (303) 228-8070 LAZ Parking https://www.lazparking.com/local/venues/Denver-Colorado-US (303) 572-6680 California Street Garage http://californiastreetgarage.com/Monthly-Parking (720) 904-2125 Denver Performing Arts Complex http://artscomplex.com/ (303) 607-9093 SpotHero http://spothero.com/denver/monthly-parking (720) 307-3665
1. Is there a Denver monthly parking app?
Try the following resources to learn more about parking apps in Denver:
- At least 9 mobile apps to help drivers find or pay for parking in Denver – The Denver Post
- To cope with population growth, cities creat green transit apps – Govtech.com
2. What is the average cost of monthly parking in Denver?
Rates in Denver will vary depending on location, outdoor or indoor parking, and additional amenities. Parking in the Central Business District can range from $135 to $190, while parking in LoDo can go from $100 to $250.
3. Where is the cheapest monthly parking in Denver?
According to BestParking, the cheapest monthly parking spot in Denver is 2256 Curtis Street in Five Points for $40 a month. This outdoor lot has 24-hour parking and is less than a mile from the Central Business District. A mile during the winter may be a bit much though.4. Is there monthly parking at Denver International Airport?
Yes! There are plenty of monthly parking options at the airport. Check out this DEN airport monthly parking resource:
- Denver International Airport Parking Guide – Airport Parking Guides
- MOTORCYCLE PARKING:
- Motorcycles can be parked four to a meter as long as traffic isn’t obstructed. Some garages may offer reduced rates, but these are rarely publicized.
- Do a quick Craigslist search to check for storage options for the winter months. Read all the details about the spot to make sure it’s heated and allows you 24/7 access.
- RV / TRAILER PARKING:
|Address||Monthly Parking Rate||Reservation Link|
|1826 Welton Street||$190||Book Now|
|249 15th Street||$210||Book Now|
|905 18th Street||$190||Book Now|